Friday, March 7, 2008

Weekly Challenge # 1, Primero, Numero Uno

I have decided that to force myself to step out of my box, I will do a weekly challenge every FRIDAY and reveal it on the blog each Monday. It could tum out well. It could also turn out quite disastrous. That is part of the fun. I want to take some type of inspiration and make a purse from that inspiration. Can I do it? I sure as hell can. In the future I will be taking suggestions , so please comment if you have any, I really would hat this to get monotonous. Then I wont do it. Hopefully I will have a sugesstion starting next week, pics, ideas, types of fabrics, shows , words, ...anything

The challenge for the weekend of 3/7/08 is hhhhhmmm. This piece
from the DIOR Spring 2008 Couture Line...we shall see how this works out.


Thank you and goodnight:)

2 comments:

MyArtInProgress said...

Good luck cant wait to see what you create.

Nnairda's said...

I can't wait to see what you come up with it. I might even use if for some papercrafting inspiration. Let's see...