Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Featured Shop...AnniesWearableArt









So this is my first featured shop and a I am super exited. When I first saw this this shop in the ETSY forums. I was in love. I swear If I could, I would move into her shop. It is amazing . At first glance I thought it was vintage. But not. This is all handmade and it is truly wearable art. This shop is has beautiful Parisian and flapper inspired jewelry and crocheted pieces that will blow your mind.






Her profile states " I take all of my photos in natural light, which means dealing with wind, rain and the wonderful sunwash. It is extremely important to me that my photos are accurate without enhanced lighting."
Now how many sellers can say that ?
Hun?
It is so difficult to attain whimsy and nostalgia within the same pieces of art. But this shop seems to do so effortlessly. I look at this shop each time I sign onto ETSY. And each time, I am in awe of her craft. I am amazed and almost brought to tears by the memories of romanticism from eras which I haven't even experienced. These pieces are just surreal.
There is about 50% of me that wants to put on one of her Cloche hats and do the Charleston and another 50% that wants to adopt a French accent ( or my scewed version of what one would be.)








2 comments:

MyArtInProgress said...

Nice feature piece.

Plaidfuzz said...

Those are some pretty pieces!